Tuesday, February 5, 2013

hello!


Ever since {the} Christmas {that wasn't}...
Nugget has been bunking up with the hubs and I.
Therefore, I don't get much "me" time,
hence the lack of blogging.

Today she happens to be napping in her crib,
so I'm taking this opportunity to say hello!

We are in such a good groove around here,
with plenty that keeps us busy.

We run with the mama's 3-4 times a week.
It's the best of both worlds.
Mine: I get to run, talk with mom's
Nugget: Lots of play after the run!






I can't stress how wonderful it is to run WITH people,
it makes the miles fly by and it's so much fun!

If we aren't running in the morning,
we are either off to toddler class

Despite the faces, they really did enjoy this wagon!


or meeting up with other moms
at the zoo ...

petting the goats after a bug tour

or museums.

Flying Leatherneck Aviation Museum


Two fun Nugget facts:

Pink Grocery Cart
The nugget has a new favorite toy,
which she takes {almost} everywhere.

Pushing her cart, just like mommy.

In the car.

Pushing the cart, while snacking on cheese.

Up and down our street.


Bye!
Where ever we are,
what ever it is..
the Nugget has decided she MUST say goodbye to it.
When we leave stores,
to scraps on the ground,
and to every person.
It makes me laugh each time!
I hope it lasts.


saying goodbye to the leaves. Yes this is a pic from February.


What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment