Monday, October 6, 2014

The {not so} naked truth

So it has been a rough start.
Weekends are rough for me since I work super late Fridays and therefore have no energy Saturday or Sunday. It also didn't help that it was a friends last night so we celebrated with a few pints. 

Willpower and beer are a hard mix for me.
I did manage to eat alright. 
My new go to snack is apples topped with cinnamon and dipped in PB.


I also put together a Mediterranean style dinner that was healthy (ish). Pork and lamb gyros with Kale-slaw and (not fried) falafel.


However, exercise wise was not so great. I managed 75 squats and a mile walk on Sunday. Yup. That's it!

I could blame the heat, but I'd rather say I was to busy playing with this beauty



 So if I'm going to do this, I suppose I need a picture of myself to compare to.
Perhaps posting some very unflattering pictures will help me get my sh*t together! 

Here goes





And here's to a better, more active week. 

1 comment: