Saturday, October 27, 2012

Oats in a jar

Have you ever found yourself trying to scrape the last molecules of peanut butter out of your jar?
It's difficult, and most of us weren't built with tongues long enough to lick it out!
PB is too good to waste any, and if I don't have a backup on hand, I want as much as I can get.

I discovered this solution to the ever so "get the last of the PB outta the jar" debacle.

What you need to do is make your regular oatmeal.
(I use 1/2 cup rolled oats per 1 cup water, boil 3 minutes.)

Add in whatever fruit, sugar, supplement you choose.

{I like to add banana, milk, and raw sugar.}


Pour into your "about to throw out because you can't get the last morsel of PB" jar.

Enjoy with a spoon.




Two (of many) reasons you should try this:

1. You can happily consume the remaining bits of PB, all nice and creamy.
2. Easy to eat on the go, so if you enjoy while driving...
       people think you are consuming PB by the spoonfuls ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment