Monday, August 13, 2012

Can't put it down

I started eating up reading Hunger Games about 2 weeks ago and have almost completed the second book!



It's been awhile since I've really gotten into a book, and I Iove it!

In other news,
I started my half marathon training yesterday!
On schedule was a 2 mile run.
And even though I ran at 6 AM,
It's was very hot and humid.
I'm also a little sad because my new running shoes gave me a blister.
I really don't want to have to return them,
but if I mustard must I must.



The nugget has been practicing standing for the past couple week,
And today she stood for almost 30 seconds!!
I have a feeling walking may be right around the corner!



She has also been loving her new sand and water table!
Perfect for the heat!!
Best Craigslist purchase yet!!

not sure why this pic is like this...?


Also in this heat,
Don't forget to hydrate...



and eat plenty of cheese!

Nugget's plate at Souplantation


Monday Motivator:

(source)




No comments:

Post a Comment