Friday, March 16, 2012

fueled by chocolate

I ran. I mixed. I drank.

Chocolate milk that is.

Me (refueling with chocolate milk) and YM.(yellow microwave)


Say wwhhhhhaaatt?!?!

Apparently chocolate milk is a great way to refuel after a run.


I only recently discovered this fabulous news.

I had read about it on one of my favorite blogs, and wrote her this question:

I'm just learning about this chocolate milk thing to refuel ( I must live in a cave). Is there a certain kind of choc milk? Intrigued...

HRG response:
The best type of chocolate milk is low fat, so 1%. We buy the milk and mix it with hershey's syrup...it is cheaper that way:) We first heard about it from the BYU cross country coach a few years ago and there team is always in the top 3....it really does help aid recovery quickly
Chocolate milk has the carbs and protein a person needs to REFUEL!

I find this {new} news exciting since I LIKE LOVE chocolate milk!

The Nesquik bunny <3 

One more thing, 
I must share todays run...


5.03 mi  00:49 09:46 pace


My longest run yet! It felt great!! Not too shabby of a pace either, eh?!

...and of course I refueled with chocolate milk!














No comments:

Post a Comment