Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Berry Smooth

I decided that having more "nutritional" smoothies in my life would be beneficial to my womankind.

(plus I need to get me those F & V's!)

I heard a rumor that putting spinach in a smoothie was a grand idea. Plus you know, spinach has the goods...

the goods (source)
For more spinach info check this out.



Anywho...
Back to the smoothie.

It was deliciously scrumptious! 



Ingredients:
note: these are very precise measurements

handful frozen berries (strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, blueberry mix)
handful fresh spinach
half a banana, sliced.
TBSP half/half
TBSP water

Blend until smooth. 

my SDBW taster glass, fitting right?


Pour into your favorite glass.
Enjoy!

I am looking forward to trying some other smoothie recipes soon.
Like this one and this one.

Do you have any amazing recipes I should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment