Monday, July 9, 2012

it's going to be a HOT one

Ooooh this was so good I HAD to use it for my Monday Motivator!
I wanted a clean eating something or another,
ya know... since the weekend party {in my mouth} was nowhere near healthy.

Monday Motivator:


(source)



I did start breakfast off alright with an omelet courtesy of the hubs...

peppers, cheese, salsa, sour cream (yea ok, not the BeSt!)

I also managed a 2 mile run in the grueling heat at 7:30 this morning!

You can just SEE how hot today will be!

pounding pavement

sweat and a RED face post run
{you KNOW you're glad I shared this pic}

Since the morning shade is cool, nugget got her play on {outside} early...


chalk scribbles!!

no water?




You can find us soaking up the A/C this afternoon!


What do you do to stay cool in the heat of the summer?








No comments:

Post a Comment