Saturday, July 7, 2012

saturday tidbits

Some random Saturday tidbits...

Some crazy YUM sandwiches happened up in here this week.

Savory:



Wheat bread with cheddar, pepper jack, and cream cheese, hard boiled egg, and zucchini; all done up grilled cheese style.
Delish.

Sweet:


French bread with peanut butter and jelly; grilled cheese style.
Simple and amazing.
I made this for the hubs and he enjoyed it whilst I had french toast with the same ingredients.

and yes.. that is a sheet.
this was eaten in bed,
for dinner.
that's how we roll.


^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^

I just found this out yesterday...
In only TWO weeks, 
one of my bff's Holly and her daughter Olivia will be visiting!
We are gearing up for a fun filled week!

the four of us, last October

The Nugget looks GIANT compared to Olivia here

^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^

Have I told you the nugget loves her dogs?...



Well she does!


^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^

I did a super quick run yesterday on a small hill loop.
Even though it was a short run, I hauled my booty to get the most of it.



the "best time" above is an average of all my runs on
'map my run'
8:26 pace on hills
____ <---- insert patting myself on back here



hubs and nugget strolling up the sidewalk


I came home from said run to this. <3 
Life is good.

^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^

randomness in pictures...

post nap snuggle with nugget

that's a french fry,  folks

craving for cookie dough,  complete

Brewco on a Friday night = dead
man in sexy sox = awesome


Happy Saturday!







2 comments: