Thursday, July 5, 2012

we've been traveling...

Why haven't you heard from me for awhile?

Well we've been traveling...





{for some reason I only packed ONE outfit!?!?!}
but besides that I really don't have an excuse..
just pure laziness.

(source)



I did however make really good {no bake} cookies.



yup.
They lasted a day.
{don't worry, I gave half to our neighbors!}

I found the recipe here and just halved it.

Boil:
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup butter


Bring to boil for one minute.
then add:
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cup oats


Plop onto wax paper to cool, in whatever shape or size you want.

This made 12 cookies.
As you can see I decided to add a few chocolate chips to some.
It was a great way to get a cookie fix without heating up the kitchen!



The usual has been happening...
You know,
The nugget eating


and eating...


and don't forget... drinking!




I'm getting my butt in gear and making more of an effort to run.
5K yesterday,

2.2 miles today.



Oddly{or maybe not} my quads hurt today.

Happy Fourth of November July. <--- another example of my laziness since it's now the fifth!
It was cool and foggy today.
Loved it.
Nugget and I made it to the neighbor hood parade then relaxed all day.



small community parade, anyone could walk in it! (maybe next year?)


Nugget was pointing at EVERYthing! 

Not so sure of the loud noises at one point


Perfection.

My fourth of July resolutions (what YOU don't make resolutions today? YOU'RE the crazy one!)
Blog a bit more often.
Run a bit more often (got 1/2 marathon training coming up...)
Eat more ice cream.

Do you have a fourth of July resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment