Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Twinkies for lunch?

Last night we had a blast hanging with our friends,
consuming delicious home brewed lager:



and home made pizza:

seriously awesome deep dish! 


of course the little ones had a hoot playing together:



{it just so happened to work out with the sleep debacle yesterday so nugget could play late!}


^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^


Today my knee was bugging me so I opted out of a run and instead read an article in Newsweek that made me feel real good about the pizza we devoured last night.

accumulating fat...
However the hubs and I rocked a delicious juice for breakfast! {sorry no pic}

Recipe:
1 bunch romaine
2 oranges
2 red apples
1 green apple

Serves two.

We also decided against our previously planned twinkie lunch...

(source)


and are headed to Souplantation.


No comments:

Post a Comment