Wednesday, May 16, 2012

spell s.u.m.m.e.r

I think it's safe to say...

Summer is on it's way here!!

When you go to the beach at 9 in the morning, and your already sweating...

{to me} that spells s.u.m.m.e.r !

Nugget and I took off for a quick 2 miler at our favorite beach running spot.


I believe it's good to get there early to avoid the slow walking tourists that take up the first part of the boardwalk.

I love this spot because it's flat and straight (2 MAJOR bonuses when running with BOB!)

Nugget ready to run
I thought about running longer, but I was HOT! (<---excuses, excuses... but I truly am not a HEAT runner!!!)

So, nugget and I played in the sand a bit...


Then suffered disappointment that Yogurtland wasn't open for another HOUR!! 
{breakfast FAIL!}

^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^-----^^^^^

Another thing that spells s.u.m.m.e.r is watermelon!

Right now you can buy those bad boys @ 3lbs for $1!!

And it's SOOOO delicious!!!
The hubs and I have officially devoured 1 watermelon in less than 2 days! 

1 of 4 containers that are was in our fridge.


{good thing I have another!}









No comments:

Post a Comment